We manufacture our products in small batches, frequently to help ensure their freshness and the longest possible shelf life.
Using and storing a natural product is a little different to one with synthetic ingredients – and looking after your product properly will maintain and even extend its shelf life. Our products are as fresh as the food you eat so they need to be treated with a bit more care.
Here are some tips for caring for a natural product:
- Store your products out of direct sunlight and heat.
- Store products under 30c – a nice dark cupboard is a great place!
- Use clean hands when applying the oils and always put the lid back on!
- You can leave your oil in the fridge to help extend shelf life.
- You may notice that some products separate slightly – if this happens, simply shake or mix as this is only because different oils have different viscosities.
- The shelf life of our oils is 6 months from the time of opening. Be aware of this when purchasing the larger volumes as this may affect the frequency of use, in order to consume prior to expiry.
If you have any questions regarding caring for your products please contact us.